Friday, March 8, 2013

Just Remember the Ad Hominem Video...

I put that in the title of this article because I want readers of this blog to remember... the stuff you are going to read on this blog, you will not find anywhere else.

Most of the media that you get is controlled. When you see some of the stuff that I begin talking about you will soon see how it is different than most of the information you read. I would honestly say that as much as 90% of alternative media is controlled, and 100% of the mainstream. If it is popular, it is completely controlled. I can almost guarantee it.

Just remember that in George Orwell's 1984, Oceania had a massive amount of media. It was done to pretty much cause media overload...and it was all controlled. This is the world you live in. It is almost all fake. They will give you most of the truth in the alternative media, but... they will leave out the 10% that makes a huge difference. It's the part that makes you see the big picture better.

Now, if you've seen or read anything about me already... think or believe whatever you want. However,  I would appreciate if you withhold your judgment until you read everything I say on this blog. Remember the ad hominem video I posted earlier.  In the end it is the message that counts... not the messenger.

I want to point a couple things out to you...

1. There may be a reason why someone is trying to discredit or shut me up

2. Your governments, the military and the intelligence agencies specifically, have technology that can influence human behavior in ways most people wouldn't even imagine until someone points it out to them

As for me... I have been threatened on at least three occasions I can remember, I have had someone threaten to kill my mom's dog when I was staying at her house, (incidentally the dog ended up dying of a brain tumor.) I have had people stalking me all over North America... even on planes. My family has also been stalked. I have had my car bugged and vandalized. My mother and stepfather's business was vandalized and sabotaged.

I am sure there has been a dossier collected on me and passed out to all the people who used to be in my life. I'm quite sure the same thing has happened to people in my immediate family. Basically my whole families life was infiltrated. I think some people who used to be close to me have also been bribed or threatened to monitor and follow me. I am quite positive that I've been under an insane level of surveillance for at least 7 years. I am also fairly sure that my family and even my extended family have been under surveillance, but not at the same level as me.

And last but not least....I'm having MY THOUGHTS READ and I don't know how long this has been going on.

I am fairly sure that the program was initially started out to discredit me, but then they wanted me to join some sort of intelligence organization. They basically try to blackmail, bribe or financially break someone to go into this. I have been involved in some sort of MKULTRA CIA, (the MKULTRA program might have changed names, but it is still going on,) COINTELPRO  or Counter Intelligence program with mind control and electromagnetic weapons.

I've had muscle spasms, headaches, sleep deprivation, anxiety, phobias, mood swings and crazy thoughts for at least 7 years. Along with this, I've been phobic about going outdoors or being around other people which lead to massive amounts of isolation. (For the last few months I have been doing much better, though I still get muscle spasms and mood swings.)

Now you might say this is mental illness. Remember ad hominem. Let me just say that I know the technology exists to do all of what I posted above and I will be focusing on that in future posts. Just look at this old CNN video from the 80's for a quick example. Not many people even know of this technology, and they would like to keep it this way.

As for mental illness and the business of psychiatry... it would be advisable to take it with a grain of salt when you understand its history. At one time the head of the Canadian, American and World Psychiatric Associations, the American Psychopathological Association and the Society of Biological Psychiatry was doing mind control experiments for the CIA in Canada at McGill University. The CIA's KUBARK interrogation and torture manual refers to "studies from McGill University." It was also the American Psychiatric Association that created the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) manual. 

Now this is really important. There is a reason behind this manual.

1. ) To benefit the pharmaceutical industries, and...

2.) To diagnose illnesses for people having experimentation done on them. Much of the technology they are using for mind control mimics these symptoms

In essence, psychiatry is essentially a pseudo-science with a bell curve of supposed social norms and any deviation outside of these norms is deemed to be abnormal and in need of medication.

Here is a video to watch on the DSM manual:




Who are intelligence agencies using mind control and testing energy weapons on?

I would say two groups specifically:

1.  Abnormal people that fall outside of the bell curve of what is deemed as supposed social norms. Incidentally, these same people might also be perfect people that they would want to recruit because they are not normal in the DSM sense of the term. These may be people who society would deem as having mental illnesses or abnormal abilities of some sort.

2. Political dissidents and whistle blowers.  It's a nice feedback loop. This way they can do their testing and at the same time discredit those that are saying things they don't like. Once they discredit these people, they cannot speak out about it.  They want to get dissidents to act out or do something stupid to discredit themselves. (Ad Hominem.) These people are saying things about those in power... and those in power do not like it. It works out beautifully for them. They want to discredit and shut dissidents up. Once they do that, they get their icing on their cake because they can continue to torture and test weapons out on them and often a dissident can't speak out because they have been compromised.

Now, one might ask.... why would they want you to join some sort of intelligence program? That's a good question. The answer is probably quite simple... to help me out and to shut me up. To make their job easier and my life easier. In other words... a bribe.

Most people think of intelligence agencies and they think of James Bond movies. But that's ridiculous. That isn't what they do.

Almost all of what they do now is propaganda, journalism, writing, media and very high-tech surveillance. Once you understand how high-tech the surveillance is...you will begin to question if there is even such a thing as the war on terror--- because if  is real --- they could have found Bin Laden in no time flat. They also should have been able to stop 9/11.

At the absolute least, they knew where Bin Laden was for a very long time. That means all of the media you are getting is completely false. Think about that. When I begin to show you the level of technology they have you will understand that most of your news is complete bullshit.



No comments:

Post a Comment