Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Choose Yourself Era - Is Outsourcing Intelligence a Big Problem?

I think so.

Is this an example of anarcho-capitalism at work? That's a question I cannot answer. What I would say is this looks eerily similar to the dissolution of the state after the end of the Soviet Union.

The video and the articles below help to make this less CONFIDENTIAL. In other words... it allows you to see it with a pair of "choose yourself" glasses.

So this will have to do.

Imagine if people in the private sector have access to all or some of the stuff I've been talking about on this blog. How are they held accountable?

Can they use what is described here on whoever they want?

Below you'll find two videos about a company called Stratfor. (Also see here.) I'm sure a few people know about them in the financial industry.




And here is another:

No comments:

Post a Comment