Monday, June 24, 2013

Masters of The Universe + Brighton Beach Brawler = Really?


Seeing that I'm a lone soldier that doesn't need to get a haircut from an able-bodied seaman's wife in San Diego, nor do I need to write articles about the illusion of liberty in the United States.

(Though I was thinking about South California, and I did watch this movie last night. Go here to learn more about technology to read and manipulate the human mind. Most people already know about viruses, trojans, cookie and IP tracking... but it's much worse than this. )

I decided to brush up on a much-needed skill. My math. I started with my headline.

What does it mean? Well...one notes how one would  be able to spy on an ample amount of gambling systems if one could become Master of the Universe.

How would one go about doing this? Simple as pie. Certainly (one, with a small o...) could soon become One with a capital O. Or a He-Man... a Master of the Universe.


No comments:

Post a Comment