Monday, June 17, 2013

"Thinking" About What Some Call Principles

For some strange reason when I woke up this morning I was "thinking" deep thoughts about principles. Maybe it was after what I wrote last night.

Then I got on my computer and proceeded to go over to this website. (I really don't know why... though I do like this article that was recently posted.)

Then I began to realize, there are those who talk about principles --- and there are those who actually stand up for their principles that they "talk" about having.

I also remembered that even those who don't have any principles at least have one principle; they will say and do anything to make people believe them.

Personally, I don't think Americans need anymore people like that running for congress ... there is already enough of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment