Thursday, April 28, 2022

Gorilla Properties Doing "Property Maintenance" Outside of My Place On Same Day I'm In a Massive Car Accident

This was originally posted on January 11, 2019. This guy is an evil sick psycho. 


Here is his picture now: he is a compulsive lying psychopath
 that works with Public Safety Canada.

Owner of Gorilla Properties (Lying Evil Scum Needs to Be Arrested)
See Pictures Below With Evidence!
His Company is Associated With
Public Safety Canada. This is the
Homeland Security of Canada

See here for more about Gorilla Properties. This is how insane these psychopaths are. They have people all around where I live, from the psycho living next door to me WHO CONSTANTLY BANGS ON MY WALL, to the property manager that had this Gorilla dirt-bag come to my townhouse complex and do "work" right where I live.

Literally on top of my roof and across the street. See the pictures below.  I was in a car accident and the car was totaled.  The accident happened January 10, 2019, the picture below was taken January 11 of 2019. You can see the front of my car that was in the accident the day before this picture was taken. (Top picture below.) Also, see the the towing truck receipt below where it says the date of the accident, the kind of car it was, (Honda) and the colour of the car, (Silver.)

What a coincidence, the same day I get in an accident  the Gorilla truck shows up to do work. I have been living here for over a year and this is the only time I have ever seen his truck. It gets even better. The morning I had the accident an ambulance shows up at my house and knocks on the door (wakes me up,) and asked me if I called for an ambulance. This has never happened in my whole life, but, it happens the same morning BEFORE the accident happened! But wait there is more... when I got into the accident a fire truck and a ambulance drove by TWICE AND NEVER STOPPED. I WAS BLEEDING ALL OVER THE ROAD AND NO ONE STOPPED. The car was completely totaled.  Believe me, they planned this accident --- this is how sick these people are. They are psychopaths.

These people watch every thing I think, say and do. Plus, they shoot me with microwaves. I now know they literally set this place up for me when I moved here, just like when I lived in Vancouver. The psychopath Mark Amery has been following me around for over a decade easily. The RCMP has community watch all around my place and in the neighborhood I live. (Mission B.C.) When I tried to go into the Facebook community groups for Mission and Maple Ridge, Facebook banned me. (See here, here and here for more about Facebook. See here for Facebook blocking me, I did open another account but they blocked that too.) Why? Because they do not want people to know the truth. This is exactly why I was banned from Facebook. The RCMP community watch works with the US intelligence agencies and Silicon Valley. Just look at the censorship with the RCMP here and here.





No comments:

Post a Comment