Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Originally posted in March of 2019, Proof That the Israeli Government is Following Me at the Highest Level: Another Israeli Who Blocks Me Because I'm Intolerant Of Their Intolerance (See Picture)

Not only am I being followed at the highest levels of my own country, but, I'm also followed at the highest levels of Israeli government. See the PROOF below! 

See the screenshot pictures and the video below! 

One is a screenshot from the CSE of Canada Twitter account, which is the equivalent of the NSA in the USA, the CSE is the military intelligence of Canada. As you can see, they were blocking me. The other screenshot is from someone in the Israeli government at the highest level, in fact, you can see her in the former Prime Minister of Israel's (Benjamin Netanyahu,) cabinet picture below. I had no idea who this woman was until I read an article about her, looked her up and found her Twitter account. As you can see, she was blocking my old Twitter account that was banned. 

See her Wikipedia here. For some of her interesting comments see here. Here is a small sample of her loving disposition: “May you be raped in your grave,” says the new darling of Israel’s ruling Likud party. Sounds like this charmer here who said Palestinian mothers give birth to “little snakes.”  I am used to being blocked, it is no different than the Canadian Military Intelligence Agency that blocks me. (See picture below.) For more of this classic Israeli and Jewish intolerance, see this soccer game in Israel

Imagine if we had people in the Canadian government saying this? Thankfully we don't --- they just kiss the asses of the people who believe such insanity. See here for more about Judaism. 

See her in red in center. Click on pic above to enlarge, she is right behind
Benjamin Netanyahu (the previous Prime Minister,) and right beside the
 current Prime Minister of Israel. 


Watch 30 Seconds into the video to see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment