Most Alternative Media Speaking About Politics- Look Who They Are? Most are Jews or They are Married to a Jew, Many Work For the Five Eyes Countries or Israel, Most are American. If They are Popular Alternative Media Individuals and They are Not Speaking About Torture and Technology, They are Potentially This
REMEMBER, REMEMBER THE 5TH OF NOVEMBER WHEN TRUMP WAS RELECTED & JOHN 8:44 & THE MOVIE V FOR VENDETTA
Under Israel's Law of Return, a Jew, as well as a child (son or daughter) and a grandchild (grandson or granddaughter) of a Jew, is eligible for Israeli citizenship and the right to move to Israel (Aliyah). Spouses of these individuals are also eligible
Dialogue Between Joe Rogan and Guest:
"I think the cure is mind reading, and I think we are going to accept that cure. You know, Elon is working on some sort of Neuralink thing; it's the only way we are going to know if someone is telling the truth. We are going to accept it, and we are going to give in. I'll take it one step further: I think they are going to create a universal language, some sort of augmented reality language.
I think one of the things that is coming out with technology is access to information. This is not just access to current information, but maybe even future information—like the ability to read minds, to read thoughts, to know what people are going to do. A technological symbiotic relationship takes place. Essentially, our memories are pretty poor, but if we can turn our memories into some sort of digital archive that you can access at will, then I'm going to look in your head and know what is going on. I'm going to be able to tap into it. We'll be connected to it in the same way we are connected to Wi-Fi, the same way our cell phones are connected to the cell phone network. There will be some sort of network of exchange between all people. Now, if that's the case, deception will be almost impossible. Motivations will be crystal clear, and you are going to know who is full of shit. It's going to be a bad day for a lot of people."
"Why will it be a bad day for a lot of people (including potentially Joe Rogan)? Well, if you are full of crap, people will know. This is why Jordan Peterson is telling you to tell the truth; he knows. But he is also full of crap, like Netanyahu. Think what Palantir is doing, for instance. Think of the movie Minority Report. This is what these people are doing now."
No comments:
Post a Comment